Interested in joining the Presidio Family?
- Compensation: Salary is dependent on experience. EOE.
- Contract job
- Non-profit organization
Presidio School, an established and A-rated, college-prep Pre-Kindergarten through 12th Grade charter school in central Tucson, has openings for Highly Qualified teachers. Applicants will be considered based on qualifications and experience.
- Possess a State of Arizona DPS Level One IVP Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Adhere to the principle that every student is capable of success.
- Demonstrate strong content knowledge
- Be able to plan lessons with focused learning objectives with methods for assessing whether the objective has been met.
- Be able to modify instruction to meet special needs students and diverse learners.
- Have strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Presidio offers performance based bonus/Prop 301
- FULL Health care, dental, and disability pay.
- Arizona State retirement.
When you choose to work for Presidio School you will be supported by a culture that encourages your success by providing:
- A structure for content delivery (Curriculum maps)
- School wide policies for student achievement
- Work with highly motivated support staff
- Classroom technology (SMART Boards, iPad/iTV, student Chromebooks, learning support software, MAC computers)
Though certification is NOT required, the teacher must prove to be highly qualified and proficient in their subject areas through NES or AEPA testing. Previous teaching experience is preferred.
Please reply with a cover letter, resume or CV, HQ and Fingerprint documentation, and letters of recommendation or references to Jessica Montierth Puls, Principal, for immediate consideration. firstname.lastname@example.org or to Jessica Montierth Puls, ℅ Presidio School, 1695 East Fort Lowell Rd., Tucson, AZ 85719
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities